Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Chicken Chili




The Suppa Club is back again and this time with White Bean Chicken Chili. I have a stand-by chicken chili recipe that I use on many occasions and love. This one is just as good and different enough that I'll add it as one of my favorites. I followed the recipe pretty closely, except that I add green pepper and omitted the cumin (not because I don't like it but because I was all out). If I make it again, I'll add the cumin but it was still delicious with out it.


Other Suppa Club participants liked it too.

Molly at Batter Splattered
Siri from The Transplanted Baker
Nicole from The Artic Garden
Ingrid from The 3 B's-Baseball, Baking and Books

It took me forever to post after making this. Sorry everyone. My computer was sick and then family. Now we are all on the mend (or at least limping along in the case of my computer).





No comments: