Friday, December 4, 2009

Keeping an Artists Journal

I've been having so much fun taking another online class with Cathy Johnson. This particular class is on keeping an artists journal. I've been pretty faithful at keeping up with my goal to journal in a sketchbook at least three times a week for almost an entire year now. Even so, its so nice to get new ideas and learn more and the class is certainly doing that. It is also a great group of people to share with and learn from. I'm not uploading specific exercises from the class, but I have been keeping up with life journaling and here's a tidbit.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi Kirstin
Where is the tibdit? I am eager to see your explorations. I like the one on the top right, expecially the reflection in the pan. I also like the snakey feel of the vacuum's neck.