My first entry into the list it group. I'll admit freely, I'm a horrible blogger. Not sure why I do it, so that probably doesn't help matters. I guess I do it for me mostly as a placeholder for internet things I want to remember and when it's the most convenient way to track my life. Hence, the irregularity. Oh well.
Aimee from Artsyville has brought back List it Tuesday, I'm playing along. This week's topic is 15 minute creativity. I actually do this quite a bit, usually in the car or waiting room, so portability is usually important but there are other times I could use 15 minutes for creativity - not cleaning, folding laundry or playing words with friends.
1. Cut words out of magazines for later use
2. Collage a page in your art journal
3. Pick up leaves from the yard, roll paint on them and press them onto paper or in art journal
4. Take some photos for use in art journal and in another 15 minute time - print them
5. Embroidery or knitting 15 minutes at a time - small projects work best
6. String some bottle caps for my bottle cap curtain
7. Rotate my artwork in my home. Time to bring out some new things and put away some old or at least move them to fresh places.
8. And the most often used is sketching, doodling or writing in my truty moleskine journal. I've got to get my new colored pens in my purse for a change of pace!
Mostly what I need to do to help with my creativity is to reorganize my art room and declutter. That will be on the Saturday list - a power hour of cleaning!