Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring-Time for a new beginning

I haven't kept this up because I still haven't fixed my scanner. This weekend I will either get it to talk to my PC or give up on it and get a new one. My son really wants to post some of his artwork and stories on here too so this is going to become a creative family outlet, I hope. We are hoping to add stories, poems, art and interesting tidbits from our spring and summer activities. Below is a to-do list of fun stuff we hope to get to this summer.

Fun Stuff for Spring-Summer List:
  • MC Escher Exibit
  • Farmers Market
  • Eastern Market
  • Mushroom Hunting
  • Strawberry picking-make freezer jam too!
  • Lots of walking/hiking in the woods
  • canoeing
  • camping
  • drawing, painting, writing
  • read some good books
  • make and eat lots of pie and cobbler (mom's wishlist)

More to come later...

No comments: