Friday, February 18, 2011

The Blog Lull

Well, I still have no working camera and blog posts are pretty boring without photos. I've been working on a 2011 Art Journal and really like some of my pages but my cell phone takes horrible photos.

I'm currently enjoying catching up on Kristy's 365 Day Jar Project and plan to continue to follow this throughout the year. I have really enjoyed some past 365 day projects from other artists and would love to find my own but given my schedule, I'm wondering if perhaps that is a bit ambitious. Perhaps I should try a 52 week blog post project?! Once a week for the next year sounds like a good goal.

Weekend List:
1. Buy a camera
2. Buy my son new jeans
3. Attend several birthday parties including one in which I get to eat wonderful food and another which involves laser tag.
4. Photograph and upload some of my art journal pages.

No comments: