Friday, September 19, 2008

Goal for the weekend-upload pictures! And a long list of other things too...

Yes, this blog is looking pretty bland about now. I can't get our pictures to upload to our computer so I need to mess with it and I haven't had time. I'm hoping to get to it this weekend.

In the meantime, we are getting nearer to completing an item on my to do list - build a home library. We have the books, just not any place to put them. Looking at my house you wouldn't even know I liked to read right now. Hardly a book in sight. That is soon to change! We are heading to IKEA today to pick up shelving units. YEAH!


I also need to package up my jam for the JAMMIN' JELLY EXCHANGE and ship it off. I hope she likes it as much as I do.


And of course there's other fun stuff like the applefest, mow the lawn (yea, right up there with the applefest-NOT), visit friends and clean the house. Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: