Monday, September 8, 2008

Jammin' Jelly Exchange

I spent the weekend making a couple different kinds of jellies that have been on my to-do list for a while. I tried a new recipe for lemon jelly that is NOT a keeper. I will be disposing of this small batch and finding a better use for the cute jars. I did however, make a very successful batch of crabapple jelly. Not only is this stuff very tasty, it is absolutely beautiful.

I am hoping to try a different lemon jelly recipe next weekend and hope for better results. Or I just may try something completely different. There's a whole bushel of pears sitting here that need something done with them. I've never made pear preserves or jelly but I haven't settled on anything yet. We'll see...

Anyway, I must pick something for the Jammin' Jelly Exchange I'm participating in.

No comments: