Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think it's beginning to work!


Pictures 128
Originally uploaded by ktes750
The scale finally moved just slightly so did the Wii fit. My perfectly flat graph line on the Wii sloped downhill this morning! Thank goodness as I was beginning to think that all the exercise was not working. This was just what I needed to make sure that I got back on the treadmill tonight after work and also did my strength training.

Phew!

I drew this on Friday after a very motivational pep talk about diet and exercise. The speaker had lost 5-6 sizes about 4 years ago and was speaking from experience. She was very encouraging. I've read that doing something creative with your goals helps engage more of your brain in the fight to reach them so I doodled what I felt I really needed to add to my routine.

No comments: