Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Colors Friday Journal Page


Pictures 127
Originally uploaded by ktes750
I sit in the same place every Friday evening while Erin is in dance and I am amazed that I can always find something different to draw. I've done close up studies of the lamp post right outside the door, the senior housing just across the parking lot and now a distant house and associated buildings. If I'd waiting about 20 more minutes, there would have been a huge moon right behind those trees. It was absolutely beautiful, large and full hanging in an absolutely clear dark bright blue sky nearly the color of the WC pencil that the buildings roof tops are colored in.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

There is something so calm about your drawing. Focusing so much on the rooftops gives a lot of grounding to the image. Nice perspective.