Thursday, June 17, 2010

finished scarf


finished scarf
Originally uploaded by ktes750
I finished this scarf this week. I started it back in late February during my knitting class and set it aside when I started knitting socks. It was a fun pattern and yarn to work with. Every solid color is just a regular stockinette stitch and every varigated color is a pattern of some sort. There are six different patterns. It was a great way to do a project and get some practice at trying out some different patterns. The pattern was created by the teacher for the class at The Knit Side in Holly.

The knitting part of this project is finished but I still need to weave in the ends and block the piece. I really need to finish staining my deck first though, and since winter is a ways away, that part can wait.

1 comment:

S.E.Minegar said...

Pretty socks and scarf! I have learning to knit on my "to do" list. Cute helper too!