Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Beach Reading - Something Different

Whenever I go away for the weekend or on vacation, I like to take magazines. This year, I've picked magazines I've never read before. I can't make myself pay $5 per magazine for something I might not like, so I've left the motorcraft magazines alone...so far. It is fun to read stuff I don't usually read though so who knows, maybe next time I'm at Barnes & Noble I WILL buy the Alpacas magazine (yes, they really did have a magazine there about Alpacas).

Here are some of my June/July magazines:
















For spring break, I chose House Beautiful and Yoga Journal so this time, the Yoga Journal really isn't new. I was surprised at how much I liked it though so I'm buying it again. Who knows, maybe someday I'll become more of a yoga enthusiast and develop the ability to make myself into a pretzel while feeling really focused, centered and grounded?

No comments: