Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Fun

Someone in the area was getting rid of a whole lot of magazines on Craigslist (free). I'm planning on hosting a vision board making session this fall for a small group of women, so I snatched up a few dozen. Yeah! Plus, I get some fun weekend reading for the next several weeks.

And I had a lovely drive in an area near my house where I've never been before. This cute little house was too adorable not to photograph. Unfortunately, I only had my cell phone with me.
On the way back, my son and I stopped and watched my husband play an inning of baseball. When my husband got home from baseball, the two of us went out on our monthly date to our favorite restaurant and sat outside. It was a lovely evening.

This place always has the most interesting beers on tap.


I enjoyed a lovely IPA and a steak sandwich with watercress, gorgonzola and tomato on a crusty farm bread with an old pickle.


No comments: