Sunday, January 30, 2011

Broken Camera

And now we're down to just the cell phone camera.

Which doesn't take the greatest pictures. We have two little point and shoot cameras but one is telling us it needs to reformat the memory card all the time and the other was dropped. Now we need to consider what we really want and how much we should spend. In the meantime, I will have to get by with the cell phone and my scanner. I have been creating art journal pages related to my goals for the year but have been waiting on the camera. I guess I will need to scan if I'm to share here.

Yesterday, my daughter and I stopped at Goodwill on a whim. We walked out of there with 9 tops and one pair of pants plus a necklace for $36. I think you just have to be in the right mood to spend the time there and we both were. Erin got these three cool t-shirts and the necklace. Of course, with the poor picture quality, you can't really see the necklace but it has different shaped locks and keys on different chains. She loves it. One of the black shirts is a Detroit Tigers shirt which matches a cute hat she already had.

We purchased two sweaters that we intend to use for craft projects. She found a sweater bear somewhere and wants to try to recreate another. I have a pattern for it that I have to dig out. Not sure what we will being doing with the other one but it was very soft with a lovely pattern.

No comments: